On this page, you will find a list of our available properties.
You can filter properties in your chosen area by selecting your region from the 'Locations' list.
If you can’t find what you are looking for, the best way to rent a home from us is to join your local housing list. Please call us on 0800 131 3348 to find out more.
Changes to our lettings service
In line with government guidance, we have resumed viewings and tenancy sign-ups. However, to help limit the spread of COVID-19, we have made some changes to how we provide our services to ensure the safety of both prospective residents and our staff.
These changes include, but are not limited to:
- Limiting the number of people that can attend viewings and sign-ups
- We will not enter the property with you to complete a viewing or sign-up but will open the property for you, including leaving all internal doors open.
- We will not routinely wear personal protective equipment (PPE), however, we will ensure we have washed our hands in line with government guidelines or use hand sanitiser
- We will maintain a minimum of two meters safe distance from you at all times.
When attending a viewing, please ensure that you have recently washed your hands or used hand sanitiser, observe social distancing at all times and avoid touching surfaces inside the property unless necessary. We would also ask that you consider wearing a face-covering during the appointment.
Etruria Locks, Kilndown Close, Etruria, Stoke-on-Trent ST1 4RB
- Resident Parking
- Communal lounge
- Communal laundry and gardens
- No pets allowed
One bedroom, first floor flat with resident parking, communal lounge, laundry & garden. No pets allowed. Scheme Manager on site during normal office hours Monday to Friday, emergency pull cord system in each flat.
Applicants must be aged 60+, however, we will also consider applicants aged 55+ who receive DLA or PIP benefit.
Vincent Naughton Court, Rodney Street, Birkenhead, Merseyside, CH41 2ZA
- One bedroom
- Lift access
- Communal facilities
One bedroom flat, exclusively for anyone aged 55+, in receipt of of Personal Independence Allowance or Disability Living Allowance. The self-contained flat has one single bedroom, kitchen, living room and bathroom. Vincent Naughton Court benefits from lift access to all floors, communal laundry facilities, lounge and garden, hairdressing salon and off-street parking. The property is also situated close to public transport routes and local amenities.