Home » Information for residents » Antisocial Behaviour (ASB) » Damage to Property, Vandalism or Graffiti

Damage to Property, Vandalism or Graffiti

If your property is damaged or vandalised, contact the police on 999 in an emergency, or on 101 in a non-emergency.

Once you have reported the incident and have a crime number, please contact us on 0800 916 1522 or 0300 123 3568. If the perpetrator is a Sanctuary Housing tenant, and is found guilty of an offence, we can take action under their tenancy agreement.

If you witness graffiti in the communal areas, car par or grounds of your home, please contact us and we will make arrangements to get it removed.

Further information about the types of antisocial behaviour: