Home » Residents information » Your home » Homeowners


As a homeowner, you have an individual agreement with us, unique to your property, called a ‘lease’ or ‘transfer document’.

It is important you know the type of agreement you have with us, so you understand the services we will provide and your rights and responsibilities.

For further information:

Please view our Homeowners' Handbook (PDF 1MB).