Housing for older people
Exclusively for older people, our properties allow you to live comfortably, securely and independently, whilst in the knowledge that help is there if you need it.
We offer purpose-built rental properties for people over the age of 60 or over 55 if you are in receipt of PIP (Personal Independence Payment) or DLA (Disability Living Allowance).
Our housing for older people properties offer:
- Self-contained flat consisting of a kitchen, lounge, bathroom and bedroom/s.
- A wide range of communal facilities, including a lounge, garden, on-site laundry, communal parking bays and a guest room for visitors (where applicable).
- A dedicated scheme manager service for the building where you live. Your scheme manager will introduce themselves to you and make sure you know how to contact them if you have any queries.
- Management of the building where you live, including ensuring fire safety and compliance, that repairs to communal areas are reported and that the building is secure.
- Helping you to access relevant agencies and services, ensuring you know who to contact and how to get in touch with them about additional support or care needs.
- 24-hour telecare provided by our in-house experts Sanctuary365 through your emergency alarm.
- A dedicated phone line to report repairs and any other enquiries.
Some of our housing for older people properties are currently immediately available to rent. Find out what’s on offer in your area on our available properties page.