Hertford Housing was established in 1999 and provides a high quality housing management service to Sanctuary Housing Association for its market rent developments and its commercial, mortgage rescue and intermediate rented accommodation.
From April 2009, Hertford Housing also became responsible for the management of intermediate rent properties.
Although the company builds upon the experience that Sanctuary Housing Group has developed over the last 40 years in managing and maintaining over 100,000 homes, it operates in a purely commercial environment with dedicated management staff. The staff who work for Hertford Housing recognise that their customers exercise choice in a free and open market place.
Since opening in 2004, Sanctuary’s Eastfield Link Centre has become a ‘hub of activity’ in the heart of Eastfield. The centre provides meeting rooms and office units for rent on affordable, flexible terms.
The office units provide a base for many organisations, as well as a number of small private businesses and self-employed people.
The facilities are modern, clean and bright, and are all available on ‘easy in and out’ terms. We encourage potential clients to view the units at any time.
The Eastfield Children’s Centre occupies the ground floor. They provide a range of services and support to families in Eastfield and the surrounding area.
Weekly services available at the centre include; Citizens Advice Bureau, Job Centre Plus, York & North Yorkshire Credit Union, Eastfield Residents Association, Groundwork, Coast & Moors voluntary Action and Scarborough Borough Council.
The Eastfield Link Centre provides office units for rent and a suite of meeting rooms for hire. Hot desk facilities are also available for rent.
Our digital telephone system supports any telephone and fax requirements and broadband is also available.
The benefits of the centre include:
- A modern, clean, inspiring environment
- Kitchen facilities
- Out-of-town location, no parking restrictions
- On-site business support and advice
- A photocopying service - A3 and A4 black only.
Office units for rent
Eastfield Link Centre provides a range of self-contained and managed office units, which are available to rent on flexible, affordable terms.
The 16 first-floor units range in size; the sizes are shown in the table below.
All the units have ADSL broadband access and a digital telephone system which allows Centre users to have their telephones and faxes connected locally.
The phone system also provides a voicemail facility so that those who are not office based can choose to provide forwarding mobile numbers or pick up messages when they are in the office.
Each office unit is accessible 24 hours a day and benefits from CCTV and an alarm system. As you would expect, the centre has bathroom and kitchen facilities for your convenience.
The basic lease agreement for each unit is a minimum term of three months, after this a one-month notice period is required to vacate the unit. The rent includes all communal costs.
Our flexible terms provide a simple way to rent business premises without committing to a long-term lease or incurring high set-up costs and legal fees.
Price plan A
Price plan B
- Rent is charged per calendar month.
- VAT is not applied to the rental charge of office units.
- All businesses/organisations will be charged the rate for their circumstances, which are as follows:
- Price Plan A - applies to a new/interim business. The Link Walk Project considers that a new/interim business is less than 3 years old.
- Price Plan B - applies to an established business. The Link Walk Project considers that an established business has traded for 3 years or more.
Sundry service charges
- Broadband: £15 per month
- Telephone line rental: £9 per month
- A minimum of one broadband connection must be taken and paid for in all units except the larger units, 13 and 15, which must have two connections.
- Telephone calls are invoiced monthly in arrears.
- Sundry services, for example telephone lines, call charges, broadband connection and photocopying are subject to VAT.