Journalists can contact the Press Office on
Tel: 01905 334596 or
Please note the Press Office does not have direct access to customer information and would be unable to answer these enquiries. It would also not be able to answer questions about careers and vacancies.
If you are a customer or have a general enquiry, including complaints or concerns, please contact:
Tel: 0800 131 3348 or 0330 123 3511 (from a mobile)
For further information:
- Follow @hellosanctuary on Twitter for news and information about our services.
- Find out about Sanctuary in your area
Sanctuary on Social Media
To help you be sure you really are talking to us on social media, and let you know what you can expect from us and what we expect from you, we have compiled a list of our official Housing social media accounts below.
Join our community and get involved:
Follow @hellosanctuary on Twitter for news and information about our services.
Like our Sanctuary Housing Facebook page to receive useful tips and advice about your home and information about your community.
What you can expect from us:
- We strive to provide useful, relevant news and information that adds to the online conversation and encourages dialogue with the online community.
- We strive to respond to as many relevant questions and comments as possible, but we reserve the right to use our judgment in selecting the messages we respond to. (Please read ‘What do we expect from you?’ to understand the types of posts we will not respond to.)
- We monitor our social media accounts between 9am and 5pm Monday – Friday. During these times we will reply as soon as possible.
- Following or liking a social media account or including an account in a list does not constitute an endorsement; the same applies to sharing, re-tweeting or re-posting messages or marking them as “favourites".
What do we expect from you?
- Through our social media accounts, we will post information on Sanctuary’s activities and initiatives - from housing news and advice, our latest news and stories and community news - as well as posts we think you may find useful. We welcome your thoughts on any or all of those topics.
- We ask that you are polite and courteous in contacting us. Name calling, profanity, discrimination, sexual harassment, bullying, obscene language or the like, will not be tolerated. We reserve the right to delete any posts of this type or block individuals which may cause offence to others in the online community.
- All posts should come from a real person. Posts from ‘bots’, fake or anonymous profiles will be deleted when discovered.
- Please do not share personal information such as your or anyone else’s phone number or address in publicly-visible posts. If we ask you to send us your contact details in a private message, we will delete it within 48 hours of it being read.