Shiregreen Community Awards 2020
Nominations are now open for the Shiregreen Community Awards 2020!
We want to recognise the groups and individuals who make an outstanding contribution to the Shiregreen neighbourhood. The people who go above and beyond giving up their time to support the local community.
There are ten categories to choose from. They are:
- The Karl Barton Award - For community action made by young people aged 10-16 living in Shiregreen.
- Young Achiever of the Year - For 17-25 year olds who have made a great contribution to the community and have raised the profile of young people in the area.
- Friend of the Year - Do you have a friend in Shiregreen who means a lot to you? Always makes you smile? Has been there through thick and thin?
- Kath Page Green Fingers Award - Nominate someone who puts the “green” in Shiregreen. This award recognises the people who contribute by transforming gardens and green spaces so everyone can enjoy them.
- Contribution to Sport - Celebrating the skills of the sports men and women of Shiregreen.
- Health Heroes - For volunteers who give up their time to improve the health and wellbeing of Shiregreen’s residents.
- Community Venue of the Year - Is there a place in Shiregreen that you feel is the heart of the estate? Is there always a friendly face there and lots of activities on offer?
- Make a Difference Award - For the person who really makes a positive difference in their street or to the area as a whole.
- What’s Your Game? Family Award - Awarded to a family who are making positive changes to their family’s health through play
- Volunteer of the Year - For individuals who bring projects to life and whose volunteering makes a difference in Shiregreen.
Entries will be judged by the Shiregreen Community Committee and winners will be invited to a special event later in 2020. The closing date for nominations is Friday 17 January.
Please complete the fields below with your personal details:
*Please note that fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory*
Please tell us why you would like to nominate this individual or Sanctuary project for this award:
The personal information which you provide within this form will be stored securely and confidentially. Your personal information will not be supplied to any party outside of Sanctuary Housing.
By completing and submitting this form, you are agreeing to our Privacy statement.