Support for residents in response to Covid-19
Sanctuary’s Community Investment Fund provides grants for community initiatives which make a difference to the lives of Sanctuary residents.
The fund is currently prioritising projects and community groups that are responding directly to the challenges of Covid-19. We hope that this will enable us to provide flexible and responsive support where it is most needed.
We recognise this is a hugely challenging time for communities and hope that this fund will provide vital support for our residents and the amazing local groups supporting them through the crisis.
Who is eligible?
The fund is open to projects that will make a difference to the lives of Sanctuary residents.
Eligible groups include:
- Community and residents’ groups
- Registered charities
- Voluntary groups
What will funding support?
Funding is being prioritised for initiatives supporting Sanctuary residents and wider communities, helping with challenges including (but not limited to):
- Job losses
- Mental health
- Money management
- Health and wellbeing
- Social isolation
How to apply?
Before you contact us, have a think about some key questions listed below:
- Do you work with our customers currently?
- How has the need for your project been identified?
- How much funding you need and have you secured match funding?
- What the benefits of the project to our customers are likely to be and how many you expect to benefit?
- How the project will be sustainable over the long term?
For further information:
- For more information about how we work see our Community Investment Strategy 2021 (PDF 838KB) and listen to Marie-Claire, Head of Community Investment explain how it was created.
- View Sanctuary Group Our Impact 2019/2020 Report (PDF 1MB)
- Visit our Local to you pages to find out more about how we empower positive change in our biggest neighbourhoods.