We’ve taken the difficult decision to risk assess all repairs within residents’ homes and for the time being deliver only emergency and urgent repairs. Outside repairs and landscaping, and works to our empty homes, will continue as normal.
An emergency repair is:
- A gas leak or dangerous electrical fault.
- Major damage to the structure of your home.
- A serious security problem, such as a front door that cannot be locked.
- The loss of essential services, such as water or electricity.
- If we do need to visit your home to make a repair, then we want to keep you and our colleagues safe. To do that, we ask that you:
- Tell us if you or anyone in your household has symptoms or is awaiting a test result.
- Make sure everyone, including children and pets, stays at least two metres away from our staff at all times.
- Open external doors and windows.
- Keep corridors and the area where we need to work clear.
To find out more about our services during the coronavirus pandemic, please visit our dedicated Covid-19 page.